Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sam starts Preschool

Today Sam went to his first day of Preschool. Its actually a Summer Camp at the school that he will be at in the fall. I was so proud of him today. He was excited when he got up and when Carl and I dropped him off, he just walked right in and got interested in everything. He wasnt even going to say goodbye to us! No tears at all. When I went to pick him up, the teacher said he did great, but that he went to the bathroom 17 times. Whaaaaaat?? 17 times? I was shocked that she even kept count. I think he was just a bit impressed with the new toilets and stalls and all that. He's never been in a bathroom like that alone before. Anyways, that is what I will always remember about his first day of school, he went to the potty 17 times in 3.5 hrs. LOL

Here is a pic right before we left for school and one we took at the school.


No comments: