Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sam



I cant believe Sam will already be 4 next month! The time is going by too fast. As much as I enjoy my kids growing and thriving and doing new things, I want them to stay little forever!

The other night when I was putting Sam to bed, I said, "I love you, your my little boy." And he replied with, "I love you too mom, your my little girl." I melted. I was trying to be serious and get him to go to sleep, but I had the biggest smile on my face. I love when he tells me he loves me.

Right now Sam is really into art projects. He begs to paint, glue, cut, glitter, make cards, make anything...all the time. He has a box of colored pencils and his favorite thing to do is sharpen them. He sat at the table for over an hour the other night sharpening his pencils! LOL. Then he accidentally threw the sharpener in the trash when he was trying to empty the shavings, and I wouldnt let him get it out cause there was lots of nasty stuff in there, so the next morning we got up and made a special trip to the store for another pencil sharpener.


Sam is my wonderful helper. He loves to help me with anything I could possibly get help with. Carrying groceries into the house from the car, emptying the trash, washing windows, sweeping, vacuuming, folding small towels and washcloths, washing the car. Its fun to have my little shadow helping me with everything around the house. Plus, he LOVES to get the door, and hold it for anyone that is passing through. What a little gentleman already.




He is my sweet, soft spoken boy. I love his gentle nature and good spirit. I love when he comes into my room at night and climbs into bed with me. He doesnt do it as often as he used to. I was worried it would become a bad habit, now I find myself missing him when he isnt there. Im so glad I had him. What a great person to be my first born!




No comments: