Thursday, July 10, 2008

My 33rd Birthday


This week was my Birthday. I have to say that I had a great Birthday this year. I woke up and Carl had a gift all ready to go for me, wrapped up in a little blue box and everything! He never wraps anything, or has it on the actual day he should be giving it to me, so I was super excited that he had gone out ahead of time and bought me a present. He gave me the coolest necklace ever. I love it and its exactly what I like. I could wear it every day. :)

So my day started out so nice like that, with my necklace. I couldnt stop grinning all morning. Sam had preschool that morning and Charlie napped good, so it was easy for me that morning. Then in the afternoon when Charlie was napping, Carl went to the gym and took Sam with him and let me have a nice little break!

At 6pm my mom came over to hang with the boys so Carl and I could go out for dinner. She brought me some flowers, 2 cast iron skillets, and a cast iron Dutch oven. I wast thrilled! Ive really been wanting to get into cast iron cooking lately and now I can!


Carl took me to AZ88, one of my favorite resturants. It wasnt crowded, and it was just the 2 of us. We had our new camera with us and were taking lots of pictures. Everything there was fabulous as always. We got the St. Petersburg Potatoes, which is my favorite appetizer EVER. I am definitely going to have to try to recreate that for myself somehow.


We had a great time. Thanks Carl for making my Birthday really special this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be in the movies honey - you are such a beautiful looking woman!

(hugs) from me in Australia!