Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spring gives way to Summer

We haven't had much to report in the last few weeks. Sam and Charlie are just as cute as ever. Charlie is walking all over the place now and is into everything! Definitely keeps me on my toes! Sam is doing great with his swim lessons and he is excited about starting a preschool summer camp in a couple weeks.

Its been getting really hot lately. It was 108 yesterday. *cry* One thing I really love about the summer though is swimming. Sam and I have been getting into the pool every day when Charlie naps. Yesterday, I decided to see if I could handle both of them in the pool together and Charlie loved the water! He floated around in his little floatie raft and Sam ran around and climbed in and out and did Spiderman all the way around the pool a bunch of times. And I got to work on my tan. ;)

Here are a few pics of us hanging around the house.

No comments: